Skip directly to content

Fix My Street

Oxfordshire County Council's page on the FixMyStreet website, where you can report (to our local council), view, or discuss local problems like potholes, graffiti, fly tipping, broken paving slabs, or street lighting.

Simply click on the map where there's a problem (such as a pothole) and fill in the form that pops up.

Please note: there may be a small delay whilst the 3rd party page (below) is accessed for you.

Visit the OCC's FixMyStreet web site in a separate window or use the embedded version below:-